OPGC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (OPGC), a Government of Odisha Company, operates state of the art thermal power plants at Ib Thermal Power Station, Banharpalli, Jharsuguda. It has a total generation capacity of 1740 MW (2×210 MW in first phase and 2x660MW in second phase). We are looking for dynamic and result-oriented professional for the following position under Market Based Salary (MBS) structure and performance-based service conditions on our regular rolls. Reservation laws as notified by Govt. of Odisha will be followed.
OPGC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd. (OPGC)|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Candidates|
|Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs 2023|
|Total Posts||04 Posts|
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Name of Posts
- Deputy General Manager – Civil – 01 Posts
- Manager – Civil – 01 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Land / R&R – 01 Posts
- Assistant Manager – CSR – 01 Posts
Total OPGC Vacancy – 04 Posts
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Maximum Age Limits
- Deputy General Manager – Civil – 50 Years
- Manager – Civil – 47 Years
- Assistant Manager – Land / R&R – 41 Years
- Assistant Manager – CSR – 41 Years
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
Compensation will be paid on Market Based Salary (MBS) structure and Performance based Service condition, which will be on Cost to Company (CTC) pattern in line with the industry. The incumbents would be covered by MBS service conditions where performance will be the key to increments, promotion and rewards.
- Deputy General Manager – Civil – 19,00,000/- Per Month
- Manager – Civil – 14,50,000/- Per Month
- Assistant Manager – Land / R&R – 10,00,000/- Per Month
- Assistant Manager – CSR – 10,00,000/- Per Month
Apart from Fixed and Variable Pay, other allowances / reimbursements will be paid as per OPGC policy as applicable to the grade.
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The assessment of short-listed candidates applied against any post, will be made through Personal Interview only. Mere qualifying as per the qualification criteria described above does not give a right for shortlisting for the interview.
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in Personal Interview, organizational requirement and vacancies to be operated.
- In the event of large number of short-listed candidates, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment/ Personal Interview.
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Medical Fitness
The final placement of the candidate is subject to his / her medical fitness as per Company’s prescribed standard and other parameters/ joining formalities. The selected candidate needs to be medically fit as per medical rules of the Company. No relaxation in health standards as indicated in the medical rule of the Company is allowed.
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Deputy General Manager – Civil – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Manager – Civil – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks
- Assistant Manager – Land / R&R – Post Graduate in PMIR (Fulltime) / Post Graduate in Social Work/Sociology / Master of Social Work or MBA in Rural Management /Corporate Sustainability Management (Fulltime).
- Assistant Manager – CSR – Any Graduate with LLB (Fulltime) or MBA with LLB (Fulltime).
- In case of educational qualification, in addition to an institute being approved by UGC/AICTE, the particular Degree/Diploma awarded by that institute is also required to be an approved Degree/Diploma.
- The qualifications possessed by candidates must be qualifications acquired through regular full-time courses by attending colleges/institutes and not part-time course, distance learning programs or correspondence courses.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having relevant additional qualification and work experience in Coal Based Thermal Power Plant.
- Candidates possessing less than 06 (Six) months of work experience in any organization, shall not be taken into account while considering total years of experience. The post qualification experience will be considered in the relevant field of the job for which advertisement has been published.
How to Apply OPGC Recruitment 2023
The candidates need to apply online in the career section of OPGC website (www.opgc.co.in) from 10:00 AM of 11-07-2023 to 5:00 PM of 26-07-2023. The candidate should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again.
|Apply Start Date||Alredy Started|
|Apply Last Date||26 July 2023|
No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph & signature. In case, the candidate is called for Personal Interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the online application form.
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Placement
The selected candidates will undergo a probation period of minimum 1 (one) year from the date of joining. Selected candidates will be positioned at ITPS, Banharpalli, Jharsuguda, Odisha as per the requirement of OPGC. During the probation period and/or after confirmation, selected candidates will be posted in the OPGC establishments anywhere in Odisha & may be transferred as per the organizational requirement. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/ functions/ assignments as per the requirements of the Company.
Important Links :
|Our Android App||Download|
|More Job Updates||Visit|
|Official Website||Click Here|