Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023 – A Contractual engagement will be given to select the candidates for filling up tne vdaiy positions in Sri Sri Rai Ramdas Sevashram (Children Home). Sarguli , Balock-Raighar Nabarangpur
Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023
|Child Care Institution
|Who Can Apply
|Only NabarangPur Candidates
|Both Male & Female Candidates
|Odisha Govt Jobs 2023
Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023 Name of Posts
- Educator – 01 Post
- PT Instructor cum Yoga Trainer – 01 Post
- Art & Craft cum Music Teacher – 01 Post
- Cook – 01 Post
- Helper cum Night Watchman – 02 Posts
Total Posts – 06 Posts
Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023 Salary Details
- Educator – 10,000/- p.m
- PT Instructor cum Yoga Trainer – 10,000/- p.m
- Art & Craft cum Music Teacher – 10,000/- p.m
- Cook – 9,930/- p.m
- Helper cum Night Watchman – 7,944/- p.m
Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023 Age Limits
The candidate must not be below 21 (Twenty-One) years of age and not above 45 (Forty-five) years of age as on 1st January 2023 and there shall be no upper age relaxation. Date of Birth entered in the high school certificate or equipment certificate issued by the School/Board/Council will only be accepted by the Selection Committee.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates shall be made by the selection committee constituted as per the resolution vide No-10102-ECD-CW-MISC-0023-2020, Dated-15.09.2020 of Women & Child Development Department, Govt. of Odisha.
The recruitment shall be on the basic of career marking as per weight-age assigned below or the selection committee decides as think fit and proper.
The merit list shall be drawn up on the basis of weighted percentage of marks obtained in all the 6 categories mentioned in the table above. In case more than one candidate has equal marks, the candidate with past experience in this regard shall be final.
The Selection Committee shall make and recommended the name of 5 candidates for each position in order of performance to the Governing Body/Management of the institution for appointment against vacant positions. The candidates scoring the highest marks will be called for a verification of certificates prior to issue of appointment order. The panel list will be valid for 1 year from the date of finalization. The Secretary of the Child Care Institution will be the authority to issue the engagement order to the staff.
Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023 Educational Qualification
- Educator – Graduate
- PT Instructor cum Yoga Trainer – B.A, B.P.£d
- Art & Craft cum Music Teacher – Bachelor in Fine Art & Craft/ Bachelor in Music from recognized university or equivalent.
- Cook – 8th Pass
- Helper cum Night Watchman – 8th Pass
How to Apply Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023
The eligible candidates may submit their application completely in every respect by registered post/speed post only by 31.12.2023 by 5.30 P.M. addressed to the Office of the District Child Protection Officer, Nabarangpur, pin-764059 with all their copy of original Certificates, Marks Sheets, Experience certificate with an attested photo copy of each of it and a recent passport size photograph along with the Application form. Separate application in sealed cover has to be submitted for each post guoting the position applied in the top of the envelope. Any application received after due date will be rejected. The detail along with the application form is available in the district website www. Nabarangpur.nic.in No TA/DA would be provided for attending interview. The candidates not fulfilling criteria would not be considered for selection process.
|Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier
|Form Submit Address
|the Office of the District Child Protection Officer, Nabarangpur, pin 764059
|Apply Start Date
|Apply Last Date
|31 Dec 2023
Odisha Child Care Institution Job 2023 Documents Lists
- Self-attested Photocopy of HSC, +2, Graduation, Post graduation or any other professional qualification certificate and Mark Sheet.
- One recent self-attested color photograph should be affixed to the application.
- Certificate of experience issued from previous employer, as applicable for the post.
- Self-declaration regarding noninvolvement in any criminal activities especially child related offences.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer.
Important Links :
|Our Android App
|More Job Updates