NALCO Recruitment 2023 Odisha – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium Complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs.14490 Crores is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company being a prominent foreign exchange earner for the Country also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach to achieve its vision to be a premier and integrated company in the Aluminium value chain with strategic presence in Mining both domestic & global, Metals and Energy sectors.
NALCO at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates to join the organization as per details given below:
NALCO Recruitment 2023 Odisha
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Candidates|
|Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs 2023|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant|
|Total Posts||01 Posts|
NALCO Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
NALCO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
1. The applications shall be scrutinized as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test. Candidates qualifying in the written test, shall be shortlisted for trade test (depending on the job requirement) in order of merit.(If applicable)
2. The selection of candidates shall be made through Written Test and /or Trade Test (depending on the job requirement). Wherever trade test is applicable along with written test, the weightage of Written & Trade Test shall be 60% and 40% respectively.
3. Based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
4. Mere meeting the advertised specification does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written / Trade Test. The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking
NALCO Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry with one year of relevant service experience in reputed Chemical/Metallurgical Industries.
NALCO Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply NALCO Recruitment 2023
|Apply Start Date||18 Aug 2023|
|Apply Last Date||07 Sep 2023|
The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com). Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will summarily rejected.
No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
In case the candidate is called for Written Test, he /she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
The downloaded application (hard copies) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, S&P Complex, Dist: Angul-759145, Odisha by post immediately after submission of online application by 14/09/2023.
Important Links :
|Our Android App||Download|
|More Job Updates||Visit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NALCO Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What are the qualifications for NALCO employee?
Ans. The most common qualifications NALCO require are MBBS, MS, MD, BAMS, Ph. D, CA, MBA/PDGM, B.E/B. Tech, Graduate Degree and Post Graduate Degree.
Q2. Is NALCO a government job?
Ans. National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the Ministry of Mines Government of India.
Q3. Is NALCO a good place to work?
Ans. Nalco is rated 4.1 out of 5, based on 153 reviews by employees on AmbitionBox. Nalco is known for Job Security which is rated at the top and given a rating of 4.2. However, Career growth is rated the lowest at 3.6 and can be improved.