NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited (NABCONS), is a wholly owned subsidiary of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development (www.nabcons.com). NABCONS invites online applications from Indian citizens for the following posts in Odisha. The project is providing support services to the PMU (Project Monitoring Unit) for implementation of Central Sector Scheme for “Financing Facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund”. The recruitment is project based on contract basis for a period of one year, which can be further extended, subject to satisfactory performance which will be co-terminus with the present project period.
NABCONS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited (NABCONS)|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs 2023|
|Total Posts||04 Posts|
NABCONS Recruitment 2023 Post Names
- Team Leader (Banking Expert) – 01 Posts
- Agriculture Expert – 01 Posts
- Post-Harvest Management Expert – 01 Posts
- Data Analyst – 01 Posts
Total Posts – 04 Posts
NABCONS Recruitment 2023 Maximum Age Limits
- Team Leader (Banking Expert) – Not exceeding 50 years
- Agriculture Expert – Not exceeding 45 years
- Post-Harvest Management Expert – Not exceeding 45 years
- Data Analyst – Not exceeding 40 years
NABCONS Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- Team Leader (Banking Expert) – Rs.80,000 – Rs.1,00,000 (Per Month)
- Agriculture Expert – Rs.60,000 – Rs.75,000 (Per Month)
- Post-Harvest Management Expert – Rs.60,000 – Rs.75,000 (Per Month)
- Data Analyst – Rs.35,000 – Rs.50,000 (Per Month)
NABCONS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
NABCONS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Team Leader (Banking Expert) – MBA (Banking & Finance)
- Agriculture Expert – Post-graduation in Agri business management / PGDM
- Post-Harvest Management Expert – Post-Graduate in Food technology
- Data Analyst – B Tech in Computer Applications/ IT from
How to Apply NABCONS Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 10 days from 01.09.2023 to 10.09.2023 by Clicking links and filling the details therein:
|Apply Mode||Google Form|
|Apply Start Date||Alredy Started|
|Apply Last Date||10 Sep 2023|
- Team Leader (Banking Expert) – https://forms.office.com/r/CxJkmk6w1c
- Agriculture Expert – https://forms.office.com/r/ZAmNWFgNb9
- Post-Harvest Management Expert – https://forms.office.com/r/UX1xJpjtn1
- Data Analyst – https://forms.office.com/r/S1hncXPVNW
Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. NABCONS would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application and shall verify their eligibility at the stage of interview/ joining. If, at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/incorrect or if according to the NABCONS, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview/joining/ not allowed to continue, if joined.
Candidates are requested to apply only ON-ONLINE through NABCONS website (www.nabcons.com). No other mode of submission of application will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview. Location for the Interview will be indicated in the call letter. The candidates may kindly note that any cost incurred by them for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
The interview may be held in person or through virtual mode as may be required.
The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the education qualification and experience. Self-attested copies of education qualifications and experience certificates are to be compulsorily submitted at the time of the interview. Original documents would be required for verification.
Place of posting for all the positions will be at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Further, as a part of their functioning, the above consultants may be required to travel across the State of Odisha and other parts of the country from time to time.
|Our Android App||Download|
|More Job Updates||Visit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NABCONS Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. When will the advertisement be released for NABCONS recruitment 2023?
Ans. The official website has no information concerning it.
Q2. What is the full form of Nabcons?
Ans. NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) is a subsidiary that is wholly-owned by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Q3. Who is the director of Nabcons?
Ans. Venkateswara Rao Kasturi