Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of vacant posts mentioned below in Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar.
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Candidates|
|Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs 2023|
|Total Posts||12 Posts|
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023 Name Of Posts
- Scientific Asst./ B – 03 Posts
- Stenographer Grade.-III – 01 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 03 Posts
- Tradesman – 05 Posts
Total Vacancy – 12 Posts
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Scientific Asst./ B – 18-30 years
- Stenographer Grade.-III – 18-28 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18-28 years
- Tradesman – 18-28 years
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023 salary Details
- Scientific Asst./ B – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Stenographer Grade.-III – Rs. 25,500 –81,100/- Per Month
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19,990 – 63,200/- Per Month
- Tradesman – Rs. 19,990 – 63,200/- Per Month
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Scientific Asst./ B – written/skill test/ interactive session.
- Stenographer Grade.-III – written/skill test/ interactive session.
- Lower Division Clerk – written/skill test/ interactive session.
- Tradesman – written/skill test/ interactive session.
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
For required educational qualification, experience and format of application, please see detailed advt. in our webpage.
- Scientific Asst./ B – B.Sc. (Physics)
- Stenographer Grade.-III – Graduation with Computer
- Lower Division Clerk – Graduation with Computer
- Tradesman – Electrician/ Mechanist/ Carpenter/ Plumber
How To Apply Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023
(i) Only online application will be entertained.
(ii) The candidates would be admitted to various stages of the recruitment process based on the information furnished by the candidate in his/her application. Candidature of the applicant shall remain provisional till detailed scrutiny is undertaken and the candidate is found eligible in all respects. Institute would be at liberty to reject any application at any stage of recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the post or if it comes to notice that the candidate has furnished false information. The decision of Institute shall be final in deciding the eligibility of the candidate. The mere fact that a call letter has been issued to the candidate and he/she is allowed to appear in written/skill test will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared or that entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted as true and correct.
(iii) Issuance of an admit-card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
(iv) Only one application is acceptable for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted for each post.
(v) The Candidates are required download the application from his/her registered e-mail and send the hard copy together with all enclosures by post on or before 31.07.2023. To the following address :
Institute of Physics,
P.O. Sainik School
Bhubaneswar – 751005, Odisha
|Apply Mode||Email & Postal|
|Postal Address||Registrar, Institute of Physics, P.O. Sainik School Bhubaneswar – 751005, Odisha|
|Apply Start Date||Alredy Started|
|Apply Last Date||23th July 2023 upto 5.00 pm|
Documents Lists For Institute of Physics Recruitment 2023
The Candidates are required to bring original certificates along with self-attested copies of following certificates at the time of appearing for document verifications before Level-2 test on as per the information given by the Institute.
a. Recent passport size coloured photograph (2 nos.).
b. Certificate for the proof of Age (SSC/10th pass).
c. Educational / Technical Qualification.
d. Experience Certificate (if applicable).
e. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
f. Any other relevant certificate (if applicable).
g. Any Photo Identity Proof in original for personal verification.
|Our Android App||Download|
|More Job Updates||Visit|
|Official Website||Click Here|