The following post is to be filled up purely on Contractual and temporary basis from willing eligible
candidates in the ICMR funded research project entitled “Tracking the elimination of malaria in Odisha State: Evidence to corroborate the decline of malaria in the status of zero transmission” at
ICMR-VCRC Field Station, Koraput.
|Organization Name||ICMR-VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Candidates|
|Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs 2023|
Name Of Posts:
|Name Of Posts||No Of Vacancy|
|Data Entry Operator||01 Posts|
|Minimum||18,000 Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Walk In Interview|
|Interview Location||ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre Field Station, Hati Line, Near Collectorate, Koraput – 764020, Odisha|
|Interview Date||23.01.2023 (Monday)|
|Reporting Time||09.00 A.M to 10.00 A.M|
1) Candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned posts may download the application form
from the website of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre (http://vcrc.icmr.org.in) and ICMR
http://main.icmr.nic.in Candidates are requested to fill the application form along with duly self
attested certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience
certificates, etc., along with one set of xerox of the same duly self attested and a recent passport
size photograph for attending the Walk-in-Written test/Interview.
2) Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of Walk-in-Written
3) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
4) Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations
are not eligible to apply.
5) No TA/DA etc., will be paid to the candidate for appearing in Walk-in-Written test/interview.
6) The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/ Centres
for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
7) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence
with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
8) The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no
correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9) The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the
|Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Our Android App||Download Now|
|This Job YouTube Video||Subscribe Now|
|More Job Updates||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|