AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for an extramural funded research project at AIIMS Bhubaneswar on a tenure basis.
Project Overview: This project, The India Primary Health Care Support Initiative (IPSI) will support the Health and Wellness Centre (HWC) component of the Ayushman Bharat program and PHC systems more broadly. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar team will be responsible for improving the performance of their HWC system including implementation of the HWC program, through promoting sound policies, improved governance, and technical capacity, and improved coordination among various stakeholders operating in the health space. (https://jhu-ipsi.com/)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Candidates|
|Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs 2023|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Name of Posts
- Various Posts – 110 Posts
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Maximum Age Limits
- Maximum – 50 Years
Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC will be applicable as per Govt of India Norms. Years of working experience in relevant research projects (ICMR / Others) will be considered for age relaxation in case of deserving candidates.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- MD in Community Medicine
- MBBS with Master’s degree in Public Health/ Epidemiology/Health Care Management/Health Administrative with one-year experience
All the educational qualification/certificates shall be from the recognized Board/University. All the experience gained shall be from Govt. organizations and shall be counted after the date of completion of minimum essential Qualification. Experience from reputed National/International Organization shall also be Considered.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
For General / OBC / EWS Candidates : Rs – 1500 /-
For SC / ST Candidates : Rs – 1200 /-
For PWD Candidates : No Fee
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
|Apply Mode||Walk In Interview|
|Interview Address||All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) Bhubaneswar, Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Sijua, Post – Duduma, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin – 571019.|
|Interview Start Date||09 Sep 2023|
|Interview Last Date||27 Nov 2023|
All the applicants require to report on the day of interview in the academic block of the institute. (Reporting time between 9-11A.M)
Interested candidates may appear for Walk-in interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a pass port size photo and set of photocopies of all documents at the time of interview.
Terms and Conditions
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also, the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
- Selected candidates have to carry out Field Visits and collect data from field/Households .
- Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- NO TA/DA. will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by ICMR-UNDP AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
|Our Android App||Download|
|More Job Updates||Visit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Who is eligible for AIIMS recruitment?
The applicants should have completed the Degree exam and must have scored a minimum of 60% total (or 50% for students who fall into the SC, ST, or OPH category or who are foreign nationals).
What is the salary of AIIMS employee?
Employees at AIIMS earn an average of ₹23lakhs, mostly ranging from ₹16lakhs to ₹45lakhs based on 24 profiles
What is the highest salary after AIIMS?
However, an AIIMS doctor’s remuneration in India ranges from 10 lakhs to 22 lakhs per year for experience ranging from 1 to 6 years.
What is the salary of contractual staff in AIIMS?
Average annual salary in AIIMS is INR 7.4 lakhs . Salary estimates are based on 3.8k AIIMS latest salaries received from various employees of AIIMS. How was your last interview experience?